Skip to content
- Ledendal M. (2015) Thermochromic textiles and sunlight activating systems: an alternative means to induce colour change. Phd. thesis. Heriot-Watt University, School of Textiles and Design.
- Ledendal, M., Christie, R. and Vattese Forster, S. (2013) Thermochromic dyes and sunlight activating systems ? An alternative means to induce colour change. AIC2013 conference proceedings, Newcastle, UK, July 9, 2013.
- Jansen, B. and Ledendal, M. (2011) Light and Shadow play – the sun as an aesthetic trigger for urban textiles, Ambience’11 exhibition… where art, technology and design meet, University of Borås. Swedish School of Textiles, p.50-55, Link
- Ledendal, M. (2009) Chromatic chlorophyll – Conceptual hospital textiles with chromatic Smart Materials, University of Borås/Swedish School of Textiles Link
- Ledendal, M. (2008) Ocean and Sea – design with chromatic smart materials, The Nordic Textile Journal Special Edition Smart Textiles, No: 1/08, p.10-21. Link